We love to listen. We love to talk. That's why at Precise English we embrace social media.
With over 85% of the UK population now online, and a significant number registered on a social network, social media optimisation is imperative if you want to reach your target audience efficiently. Information from Simply Zesty and Facebook suggests that of the 85% of people in the UK who are now online:
- 1/3 have uploaded to a video sharing site like YouTube
- 85% have watched a video
- 1/4 write their own blogs, while 60% read blogs
- 64%, and rising, have their own profile on a social networking site like Facebook or Twitter.
According to research, the average user time on social media websites is six hours, seven minutes and 54 seconds per month, while one in three adults agree that they "could not live without the Internet".
OK, so we've explained how popular social media platforms are, but what can they do for your business?
Whether you're a business owner or are in charge of a marketing budget, social media optimisation should be alongside SEO copywriting at the top of your list. Why?
- 78% of UK Internet users look online for information about goods and services
- 70% trust online recommendations from strangers
- 90% trust online recommendations from people they know
- 20% of tweets (on Twitter) contain a reference to a product or brand
- A visitor arriving on your website from a social network site is ten times more likely to enquire or make a purchase than any other visitor. This is an incredible discovery that underlines how important social media optimisation is.
The problem with social media optimisation is that it can be extremely costly in terms of the time required to learn what sites are best and to set up each profile correctly. However, it doesn't stop there! To make a real impression online you need to post frequent and relevant tweets and status updates, along with regular customer interaction and special offer updates.
Give us a call to have a chat with a member of our friendly team on 0845 224 1337
, send us an email
or click Live Chat at the top of this page to speak in real time.
We offer four Social Media Optimisation Services:
Social Media Start-up
- Working with you, we come up with a Social Media Optimisation strategy
- An introduction to social media along with the setup of accounts on social media sites relevant to your individual social media optimisation strategy. Custom features such as tabs, profile pictures and backgrounds
- 'Place' integration - a localised check-in service on Facebook
- Two hour mentoring session to show you exactly what to do with all your accounts
- Advice and consultation for one hour a week, for two months, if required.
Social Media Management
- Facebook & Twitter account management
- Regular status updates and tweets relevant to your business
- Customer interaction - the key to making social networking a success
- Special offer updates, sales, events, etc.
Social Media Training
- Whether for you or your staff, we offer custom training at any experience level
- Social media basics - how to get started and how to make the most of Twitter & Facebook
- Other opportunities for social media
- Live examples
- Mentoring available.
- Advert placement on social media websites
- Paid advertising campaign creation and ongoing maintenance
- Can link to a current social media optimisation strategy
- Can link directly to your website.
This service is purely for users of Twitter, one of the most important social media platforms for businesses wishing to connect with their target audience. Click here to learn more
News, tips and more from the Precise English Blog
A short introduction to starting a new business. Lookout for an in-depth ‘Starting a New Business’ guide in the coming days.
0 Comments - 16/5/2013 - 11:47 AM
Google has made changes to its algorithms to improve rankings for Country Code Top Level Domains. Click to learn more.
0 Comments - 15/5/2013 - 11:38 AM
Through reading this blog post you might get a better idea of why Newcastle has developed the highly prestigious reputation that it enjoys today.
0 Comments - 10/4/2013 - 2:09 PM